Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Instagram & my other boyfriend (My iPhone)






Instagram has hit 150 000 000 photos, AMAZING. Instagram must be like in my top 3 favourite Iphone Apps. The filters are so fun & creative + I get to share photos with other people who have it. I have gotten so bad that I apply the instagram filters in actions in Photoshop to all my pictures, whoever made those actions, I fucking love you!

Above is my instagram name: robynlove

1st Instagram photo ever taken




















150 000 000th photo posted on Instagram




Exciting!

If you dont really know me, id like to fill you in on my Iphone 4 OBSESSION. Not only am Iobssessed with iPhones in general, but more so im obsessed with mine specifically. Signing your like away to a R400 per month contract to the life sucking MTN, if you loose your phone you might as well take R9000 and flush it down the toilet. I refuse, (+ could never afford another one) so I protect this phone with my whole being. I wake up in the middle of the night to check if its still on my bed side table, okay yes I should see someone about this.

Call me materialistic. As a webdesigner/running a small company I need constant email checks and obviously I also have a social networking problem (I really need rehab.) Never have I loved an object this much(or at all.)

With any loving relationship there is some dressing and undressing. Thanks trusty Ebay + Jen check out my covers. funny enough my nails were the same colours, even though the photo's were taken a long time apart.




Thank god for Ebay, otherwise my iPhone would be naked or boring. Plus im Hello Kitty obsessed.

Thanky you iPhone, im a freak & I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment