Friday, August 19, 2011

So my amazing black pump heels that I ordered on eBay arrived today from Hong Kong. I was So exhausted when I got home from college but I walked into my room to see the post office slip so I forgot all about my extreme exhaustion and zooted down to the post office. Hoping with everything in me that it wasn’t my brother’s laser (also bought on eBay). And he pulled out a shoe box shape and I let out a loud eeeek! Got to the car and didn’t hesitate to rip them out of the box! They are so fab, comfortable, stay on my feet & give this 5"2 midget a much needed boost.

For R250 including shipping, amazing!


 (will post pics in next blog post tomorrow)



SO INLOVE with buying on eBay. Got a cheque for my birthday which I havent cashed in yet. Im planning on buying a peice of hardware (Wacom or Monitor for a dual screen setup) AND THEN (on a less geeky side) spending the rest on ebay shoes:
TWO amazing ones that ive seen so far:

Flat Lace-Up Oxford Ankle Boots Black Pink Brown Gray.


R 171.00 including shipping






They are so cute & I could TOTALLY wear these at college and on a laid back outing



NEXT UP:


Womens Flat Lace Up Slouch Military Ankle Boots 2 Color.

 



R 280.00 including shipping



Also uber cute! Hard to decide!


WHICH DO YOU THINK I SHOULD CHOSE?

No comments:

Post a Comment