Thursday, August 11, 2011

My LOVE for The Row & their furs (wishing they were faux)

So...
if you didnt know, im obssesed with all things Olsen. Not because of their dweeby Full House/New York Minute days (duh). But more because of their personal styles as well as their clothing lines. Namely - Elizabeth and James, The Row and Olsen Boy. They have also recently brought out a pair of Toms to help the poor. So sweet.


Check out the to die (literally) for furs - side note, I am against real animal fur and I would never own/buy one..but I can appreciatte how it looks and what MKA have done with it!




I love wearing round glasses and many people think its a Gaga influence, but its more of an Olsen influene.


These by The Row itself, so pretty but will set you back a good R 2800 or $ 410


Recent picture of me (right) and my lovely friend Cara (left) at her 21st breakfast. Rocking my round shades channeling my inner Olsen. Purchased at Spitfire for a whopping R90. hells yeah!


One day when my big city dreams come true, ill go shopping at Barney's with my pockets full of money and ill buy myself a reportedly $36 000 alligator backpack by The Row *closes eyes and floats away*

1 comment: