Thursday, October 20, 2011

Brazilian Woolworths sexy knickers to die for!

So I went shopping with my mom the other day at Woolies and she wanted some new underwear. Obviously I picked out the things I wanted and convinced her with many sob stories of how much I really really need them. 

Plan worked and I went home with some goodies. One im absolutely IN LOVE with! I bought a pack of 3 lace edged brazilian panties. For like R100 if I remeber correctly.

The pictures below arent the exact pair but very similar in shape. With 3 different gorgeous prints and the softest cotton ever. I dont know about anyone else but I like cotton underwear, nylon is nice for sexy times but what happens when practical day merges with sexy and then you screwed. I like the two to meet and have comfort and a little bit of sexy. The brazilian cut & lace totally give these the sexy edge in my opinion. Hot pants are so last week for me and im all systems go with these.

Now, go buy yourself some, so you can be as happy as me.




No comments:

Post a Comment