Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Estée Lauder Beauty Glamour Girl top 10 finalist - ME



 ...now that I got that little squeek of excitment out! 

Just for those of you who arent directed here via the Estee Lauder South Africa facebook page, I am one of the top 10 finalists in the running to be the Beauty Glamour girl. eeek! how exciting! I originally heard about this through capetowngirl who always seems to be ontop of whats going on, I love her blog! I cant wait to dive into this head on, im so excited!

Whats it about you ask? - From the official statement:


“The Beauty Glamour Girl will receive Estée Lauder products to review and share her reviews with the ladies on the Estée Lauder South Africa Facebook page. She will be the first to try new Estée Lauder products, attend launches and report on all things beauty. This opportunity is open to all ladies who wish to pursue their love for writing and sharing their opinions with others.” 




 Here are my answers that got me this far:
What makes a woman beautiful?

I think that a beautiful woman is someone who is confident, someone who embraces their individuality and doesn't let the world tell them how to act, dress or live. Loving yourself is the key to beauty and with this self-love the love for others will come naturally, giving you a glow of positive radiant energy. What could be more beautiful than that? Beauty is putting your best foot forward, leaping into things and always making that first impression the best one. Respect your body and tell the world about what's inside by reflecting it on the way you treat your outside.


What does the Estée Lauder brand mean to you?


I love Estee Lauder, to me it represents glamour and sophistication. I love looking my best whenever I step out of the door and with Estee Lauder I feel 100% ready. What I love about it most is that all the make up is made so well that it lets my skin breathe and really feels luxurious. I love the brand which spans over so many options; skincare, make up and fragrance. 3 things KEY to a woman's survival. Lastly, the head office of Estee Lauder is in New York City - A glamour girls #1 stop destination! AH! dream!


Why do you want to become the Estée Lauder Beauty Glamour Girl?

I think that I would be amazing as the Estee Lauder Beauty Glamour Girl as I am a very outgoing person and I LOVE beauty and all things to do with my appearance. I love to talk, tweet, instagram and blog like a mad woman. I am a graphic designer and an aspiring web developer, the internet is my playground and I love to be involved in everything and create a buzz. I would update, upload and edit my life with Estee Lauder for the world to see & enjoy. I love to be involved in social events and I think that Estee Lauder would benefit from having someone like me on their team; I can make conversation with a rock and still look glamorous doing it! I think I would be great at this and I would LOVE to be considered for the opportunity!



to see the rest of the finalists and their blogs click here

1 comment: