Sunday, October 16, 2011

Jen's Burlesque 21st

SO, you're wondering what to wear to a burlesque themed party ?? And you're not 100% comfortable with going in your underwear?? Check out my outfit below!


Friday night we celebrated one of my LOVELY friends 21st. The theme was burlesque which I was MAD about as ive watched the movie and listened to the OST millions of times. Not to mention Moulin Rouge is my favourite movie, like ever! My mom took some snaps before I left.


To fit the burlesque theme I wore long black gloves, a piece of lingeie from Temptations and a small black skirt with sheer stockings and my lovely ebay found black platform suede wedges.




 The boys came over before we left for a few photos of us dressed up (which doesnt happen too often)
left is Dean and right is Keagan

When the night got a little chilly (aka the 1 hour I was sober) I slipped into a faux fur gillet/vest. This obviously goes with the 1940's theme as fur was like a big deal back then :) oh and this is left Jen (birthday girl).
Plus you can catch a glims of the AMAZING Moulin Rouge esque photobooth backdrop behind me. stunning and like a dream come true!


......and then my boyfriend got hold of the camera


No comments:

Post a Comment