Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Great news for fashion In South Africa// ZARA IS HERE!

 The Gods of fashion have finally shone down upon us! Zara opened their doors today, in their first store in South Africa. JHB obviously gets all the cool things (except the beautiful turqouise waters and magestic mountain of the Cape.)

- Im HOPING (&praying 100x a day) that Zara extends its reach to Cape Town.

Wether you like Zara or not, this is amazing news for all fashionistas. I havent been this excited in years, this is a great sign of things to come for our country with regards to international fashion giants. They have such elegant pieces and Im leaning more towards the Zara at the moment. H&M can be left the love of my teenage years with all their more trendy gear.

I obviously stalked their website while avoiding work. Check out some of the clothes I am DYING to own:






 

Totes stunning right? I KNOW!
CANNOT WAIT - Fashion lover freakout of note.
Even Kate Middleton wears Zara! I mean, this speaks for itself!




No comments:

Post a Comment