Sunday, June 17, 2012

Lady Gaga is Coming to SOUTH AFRICA - It's Official!












PAWS UP little monsters, its official! 
Big Concerts confirmed the news this morning, saying the Born This Way tour is coming to SA & will be happening in Johannesburg (30 November at Soccer City) and Cape Town (3 December at Cape Town Stadium).
Tickets go on sale at 9am tomorrow on Computicket's website. Computicket outlets will start selling tickets from Thursday June 21. - Personal note (beg, borrow and steal due to my student financial crisis)
Seated tickets start at R315 and all standing tickets R715. They will be available tomorrow  at www.computicket.com
Speculation was flying around, and I  have received the odd "Gaga is coming" whatsapp message in the past and would often break out in dance and play the entire Gaga album and throw my hair around like the real little monster I am. Then I would hear nothing else about it from any credible sources, and after searching the internet for proof and finding nothing, learnt not to get my hopes us. 
But Mother Monster is coming and THIS is one of the best days of my life so far & I CANNOT explain my joy!

Side note:
Me attempting to channel my inner Gaga for Halloween this year, or as it is otherwise known Gagaween:

No comments:

Post a Comment