Sunday, November 13, 2011

New place on the horizon!

Hello Lovelies. Such exciting news, im moving into a lovely flat with my dean bean on 1 december. Its in Gardens and going to make going to college next year a dream. The drive from blouberg to town was killing my soul. You can bet your bottom dollar that im going to home decor craft like a mad housewife on crack. Ive been storing and hoarding shit in my room for years...for that day I finally had a place to decorate, and now I have one! eeep!

I love love love to make things, that the average person would buy, such a rewarding feeling!

check out the pics I found stalking pinterest (for a fucking hundred hours - im addicted). So many cute inspirations.


 Sold- im making this
 
Love the wood wall peice with Home Sweet Home & the bunny!
 

love plants in the bathroom

I have an old trunk that belonged to my great grandfather - its a bit more rustic than this and more like a kist. going to make such a fab coffee table.

Luckily dean reads books. I wish Wheel Of Time covers where a little nicer thought. turqouise?pink? cummon!
 love the giant rope in the glass vase. cute
yes, I need this
 im going to make this, I have a headboard at the moment that I made, really easy to make and so cute. Love the old treated wood look. stunning
 pretty decor. + Ive always loved old maps & stored them
 prettygasm
 The bathroom in our flat is the size of a R5 coin, so this would come in handy
 I love balconys
 balcony decor
 dreamcatcher love



No comments:

Post a Comment