Thursday, February 2, 2012

dress mess!

Check out blow how I changed up this eye-sore CRAZY dress into a high waisted skirt which is way more practical. Im a student, I cant afford to buy new things all the time, so its nice to take what you have and change it up so it is wearable.


Who knows what went through my mind when I decided to purchase this dress a few months back, maybe it was the dark changing room of china town that made me a little(lot) visually impaired. I have all the clothes I need to reinvent stacked up on the crafty table in my flat and this one caught my eye first (how could it not?). I thought to myself, that dress would be great if it was in half - half as many chevron stripes. 



So I cut the top off leaving a little flap on the top to frill over. Cute aint it? I paired it with a white vest and a waist belt for a way cuter summer look. This will be worn to college in the future. AH, I love a little clothing rebirth.

 

ciao for now! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment