Wednesday, September 14, 2011

VEGA

Hey all who read (probably only my cat)
Sorry not so much OC these past few weeks, been doing a GIANT project at college, only happens once a year for 2 years, thank god! I have forgotten what free time is like and ive been sleeping less than none. FML few more sleeps (friday its over yay) and then im going to drink myself to death on friday night. haha yes, you read right, DEATH!

Ive been really inpired recently, maybe its the combination between, sleep deprivation, midnight brainstorming and idea generations, not sleeping all day AND my new camera. Here are some new things I LOVE!

dean and my 3 years on Saturday!
I want to make a romantic setup for him & then get sexy, obviously!
 

I want high waisted smart pants





Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment