Friday, January 27, 2012

BANG and my bangs are dead

(lamest title, I know!)

I have a sad bang life right now, trying to grow them out and it is proving to be a serious PAIN.
Ive been searching the net for tips on how to make this proccess not so terrible & I thought id share them with you!

1. Dont give up and cut your bangs short again, trust me ive fallen for this one toooo many times. A big social event comes up and your hair wont do anything but look like a hot mess with a weird mid length fringe. So SNIP SNIP I go!




2. The fringe side plait, life saver for me and I also do this to hide a bad hair day.





or the side fringe roll & clip, which im also a fan of!





3. Get your hair cut to suit bangs that are growing out, great idea.
4. Clipping that fringe back! Im not a huge fan of headbands or clipping my fringe back 100% as I have a huge forehead and this is not a flattering look for me, but for everyone else who wasnt given such a generous forhead, go ahead.!




So now dont let "im growing my bangs out" be your reason not to leave the house! Use this and go forth into the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment